SAFTEY ON THE MOUNTAIN! We are there for you.
In preparation of the coming winter season the Austrian Ski Association in connection with University Professor Cornelia Lass-Flörl (Director of the institute for hygiene and medical microbiology at the university of Innsbruck) have put an extensive security concept for Covid 19 together.
The steps taken here are continually being evaluated and corrected in connection with authorities both local and country wide.
Our staff have been schooled in the rules and regulations for the Corona security. (taking temperatures etc.)
To keep the infection rate for guests and our staff as low as possible we ask for you to cooperate with the following.
- Booking courses through the Online-Shop in advance. (Visa&MC)
- Keep social distancing at all times
- In closed rooms and in public transport (bus, gondola etc.) it is mandatory to wear a nose and mouth protection/cover.
- At meeting points, we also ask you to please wear your nose and mouth protection if it is not possible to keep the social distancing of 1m.
- Please, no handshaking.
- Remember the hygiene rules like regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- At the first sign of illness (headache, coughing, sore throat, etc.) we ask you to stay at home as you will not be allowed to participate in the ski lesson.
Thank you for your time and we ask you to remember and follow all instructions from staff members as to our safety.
Here is a link to a video from the Stubaier Gletscher as to the Covid 19 prevention preparation.
Together we can stay healthy and can enjoy the winter season!
Your Team at the Skischule Neustift Stubaier Gletscher
to the blog